Carol Woodliff Speaking Information
Carol is a sought after speaker in the areas of self-improvement, spirituality, and stress management. She gets rave reviews from groups of all ages ranging teenagers to seniors! If you are looking for an engaging storyteller, who presents practical information, with some ah-ha’s and laughter mixed in, book Carol for your next event.
Carol’s background — training as a hypnotherapist, real-world experience gained in over 20 years of supervising and coaching employees at some of the nation’s finest law firms, and time spent studying and pursuing her passion as an actor and playwright — combines to help her craft relevant and entertaining presentations which your audiences will really appreciate!
Below is a short description of topics. Click on the topic name for a One Sheet PDF summary of the presentation.
- From Scared to Sacred, Coming Home to Your Loving Presence: When we are in a state of fear nothing works. All we attract to ourselves is more of what we don’t want. We know that. But when we are living in fear and we say, “Get over it. Return to Love.” A part of us says, ” I would if I knew how.” This presentation is about the journey that we all can make from identification with fear to identification with our sacred self. Engaging stories from Carol’s own journey from Scared to Sacred can open the door to your own process.
- Hypnosis In Medicine: Science is catching on to the mind-body connection. Carol shares with you ways hypnosis and visualization techniques are being applied in the areas of health and medicine today and ways you can use these same techniques to help yourself to better health.
- Stress Management for Busy People: It’s a common complaint. We know that stress is bad for us. We hate how we feel when we are under stress. But on busy days, we cross off our self-care items from our “to do” list. Carol shares some techniques that can reduce the amount of stress in your life and help you cope on days when the pace of life is too fast for your yoga class or trip to the gym.
- Visualization and Self-Hypnosis for Healing, Creativity, Health and Success: Learn how to create your own visualization and self-hypnosis experiences to create peace, tune into guidance and tap into tools for healing, creativity and happiness.
Organizations which have booked Carol include:
- Arizona Court Reporters Association
- California Federation of Business & Professional Women
- California Institute of Technology
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- Glendale Adventist Hospital Residency Program
- IHOP Corporation
- Kolodny & Anteau
- National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine
- Parker Hannifin Aerospace
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine
- University of Texas, San Antonio Health Sciences Continuing Education
Free and Low Cost Speaking for Organizations in the Los Angeles area.
Carol is delighted to be able to offer a few free or low cost presentations for group in the Los Angeles area each month. Why does Carol do this when corporations pay for her services? The answer is to give back to the community. If you are a non-profit or charitable organization who would like Carol to speak to your group, contact Carol via phone or email. If you are a for-profit on a budget, contact Carol to see the creative ways we may be able to package a lower cost presentation for you.
I’m not in the Los Angeles area will Carol still speak for free? Unfortunately due to the cost of travel and time away from her office, Carol cannot offer free presentations to groups outside of the Los Angeles area, but if you have a small budget that can cover travel and other expenses, she may be able to work with you on creative ways we can bring a presentation to you.
Here’s some feedback and testimonials from organziations and attendees at Carol’s presentations:
“First and foremost, let me say, YOU ROCK! In plain, simple English you conveyed a message that hit me so clearly, the light that went off in my head blinded me. It was as if you had taken a set of jumbled hieroglyphics and made it legible for me to read. Not only read, but understand! I loved your presentation. I heard every word and soaked it up as if I were a sponge . . . I hope many others hear your message and feel the freedom I now feel making my own choices.” (Theresa Macaulay, Long Beach, CA)
* * *
“The presentation was excellent! It was exactly what the employees (and myself) needed–quick and simple ways to manage stress. I received nothing but positive feedback from everyone who attended. Everyone, and every organization could benefit from this class!!!” ( Amiee Gomez, Wellness Coordinator, Federal Occupational Health/US Army Corps of Engineers)
* * *
“[I]nformative, captivating, down to earth and you were one of the best speakers that has ever come to speak . . . . Your examples were very realistic and you used real life experiences in presenting your methods, which connected to each of us differently. You had tangible stress reducing techniques that could be done by any person in any situation, especially the “breathing technique.” The clients felt very comfortable and you kept them involved throughout the presentation.” (Margarita Zepeda, Employment/Retention Manager, Chrysalis, Los Angeles, CA)
* * *
“Carol Woodliff has participated in the Healthcare in the 21st Century Seminars for the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine for the past 4 years. Ms. Woodliff definitely communicates well with her audience and is excellent at holding their attention . . . the students love her. It’s nice to work with someone with such a beautiful spirit. [S]he is an excellent mentor and speaker for our youth.” (Traci Page, Program Director National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine)
* * *
“Wow! That is all I can say about your presentation yesterday. You did an AMAZING job and everyone is still talking about it. I have a much better image of myself in my mind — I’m picturing what I would tell myself if I were my friend instead of beating myself up with negative self-talk. I have also been visualizing every detail of myself on the beach during my upcoming vacation in Hawaii – feeling comfortable in my bathing suit, looking at my long and lean body, running and playing with my kids, sipping beverages, and smelling the aroma of plumerias…love the fact that your mind has so much power – we forget that so frequently!!!” (Gail Ross, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, Irvine, CA)